Are you looking for beautiful mom quotes from Son? Here are more than 60 pampered mom quotes from Son. Mom is a sea of love and her son should make every effort to keep her happy. You can also use the quotes when your mom does something special for you.
I hope these mom quotes from son will help you to convince or love your mom. There are also over 50+ I love you quotes for mom that will be useful to say on an occasion like Mother’s Day.
Mom Quotes from Son
1. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.Abraham lincoln
2. Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.T.F Hedge
3. The woman is my best friend, my teacher, my everything mom.Sandra Vischer
4. My mom is my best friend and my biggest cheerleader.
5. Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.
6. My mother is the most supportive mother in the world, she’s magical.
7. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in it’s perfect power, or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.Maya Angelou
8. I remember my mother’s prayer and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.Abraham Lincoln
9. No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love.Edwin Hubbell Chapin
10. I’m 100% confident that my mother’s prayers have saved my life more times than I can imagine.
Mother Quotes to Son About Her Love
11. There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.
12. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when when all other are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.Helen Steiner Rice
13. A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid: it actually makes him stronger and more independent.Cheri Fuller
14. Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.Linda Wooten
15. A mother is always proud of her son . Not because he has achieved something, but because he has become her son.
16. And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself.Shel Silverstein
17. A mother is always a mother. She never stops worrying about her children, even when they are all grownup and have children of their own.
18. I am proud of many things in my life, but nothing beats being a mother
19. My greatest blessing calls me mom.
20. There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.
Quotes Mother Son Relationship
21. Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.Sophocles
22. Your son will hold your hand only for a little while. But he will hold your heart for a lifetime.Unknown Author
23. A kiss from my mother made me a painter.Benjamin West
24. A son is a mother’s most precious treasure.
25. I want my child to say, my mom was a strong mom and I am who I am because of her strength and dedication.
26. You are my son, my moons, my stars.
27. You will never look back on life and think, I spent too much time with my kids.
28. Sons may turn into men, and grow out of their toys, but in the heart of their mother’s, they are still little boys.
29. You’ve been a blessing from the start, I love you my son with all my heart.
30. life began with walking up and loving my mother’s face.George Eliot
Short Mom Quotes from Son
31. Heaven. Must be really small, because I can see it in my mom’s eyes.
32. I believe in love at first sight, because i love my mom since i opened my eyes.
33. So there is this boy. He kind of stole my heart. He calls me mom.
34. To the one who made me a mom: for my first born.
35. The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.
36. The loves of my life are my children and my mother. I don’t feel as if I need a man.
37. I like it when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smileAdriana Trigiani
38. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.Jodi Picoult
39. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy.Jenny Mccarthy
40. Mom’s are relentless as the tides. They just don’t drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.Steve Rushin
Best Mom Quotes from Son
41. Men are what their mothers made them.Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. Men who love their mothers treat women wonderfully. And they have enormous respect for women.Ellen Barkin
43. A man who doesn’t respect his own mother is absolutely no good.
44. Gotta love a man who love his mom.
45. No matter how good of a woman you are. You will never be good enough to a man who isn’t ready.
46. A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.Billy Graham
47. Treat you mother with respect and your children will do the same for you.
48. It is not easy to being a mother. If it were easy, father would do it.The Golden Girls
49. Women, As mothers of the earth, deserve the utmost respect.
50. A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.Amy Tan
I Love My Mom Quotes from Son
51. I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I’m living my baby you’ll be.Mom Quotes from Son
52. If I did not have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
53. Any mother can be a mother but it takes someone special to be called mom.Mom Quotes from Son
54. Home is wherever mom is.
55. Mom, every time I see you. I smile because I remember how blessed I am to have you.
56. Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother.Mom Quotes from Son
57. A mothers arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
58. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.Mom Quotes from Son
59. Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.
60. My sons have such a deep access to my heart.Mom Quotes from Son
What Moms Say About Their Sons?
- He is growing up. He has a natural attraction or curiosity about girls. I would encourage you to talk to him about it openly.
- Give him information on growing up and hopefully get him involved in some social activities with girls and boys.
- Talk to him about it. Open communication between mothers and sons are very important. As the mother of four sons, I work hard to raise mine this way.