Hello friends are you looking for I miss you messages for him or her. Here are 30+ I miss you messages with pictures to make it easier for the person involved to understand your feelings. These quotes will make it easier for you to remember anyone.
In addition to this I Miss You messages, there is also a collection of heart touching romantic and cute I Miss You Quotes.
I hope you like these I miss you messages and you will find them useful in your love life.
I Miss You Messages for Him
1. I am waiting and hoping and wising for the time, When we can be together again.
2. There is nothing painful than being ignored by you, please come to me and give me your tight hug. I miss you so much.
3. During the day i keep myself busy and sometime time passes. But at night, i really miss you.
4. I miss my boyfriend so much. I hate being so fak away from him.
6. Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
5. I wish i could see you tomorrow even just for a second.
7. I don’t know why i still miss you. but the reason is best left a mystery.
8. Missing you everyday is part of loving you, and loving you that makes me missing you everyday.
9. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. – I Miss You Messages
10. Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
I Miss You Love Messages
11. My life without you is like a beautiful vase waiting to be filled by a flower called you i miss you.
12. Heartbreak was all it took for me to stop loving you but i don’t know what it will take for me to stop missing you…….. I miss you
13. I’ve been waiting all day for my boyfriend to message me.. all i can do is sit here and think, “What is he doing?” and it hate that
14. You have no idea how much i like you how much you make me smile, how much i love talking to you, or how much i wish you were here.
15. I turned out liking you a lot more than i originally planned.
16. I would prefer to be kissing you rather than kissing you.
17. I fall in love a little more every time i see you and i can’t wait to see you again.
18. I miss you so much that hurts. good night till we meet. – I Miss You Messages
19. Even if i spend the whole day with you, I will miss you the second you leave.
20. I close my eyes and see you there. But when i opened them and see nothing there, I realized how much i love you.
I Miss You Messages for Her
21. If you ask me how many times you’re crossed my mind, I’d say once, because you really never left.
22. I have never missed anyone as much as i miss you.
23. I miss you not the “I heaven’t see you in a while” kind of miss you, but the “I miss you were here at this very moment”
24. Each passing day, I miss you, I love you being with you and can’t wait to see you.
25. The ocean. The day you find it is the day i will stop missing you.
26. Sometimes i wish i could just pick up the phone and hear voice one more time. But then realize that you were never meant to be mine.
27. For when the cold winds blow, i will close my eyes calmly, knowing i am anchored to you.
28. Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life. – I Miss You Messages
29. When i text you that means i miss you, when i don’t text that just means i’m waiting for you to miss me.
30. I don’t care how many people are in this world i want you end of story.
How Do You Stop Missing Someone?
Fortunately, I’ve not had to face the death of a beloved, but there have been quite dramatic instances where I’ve had to master the process of letting someone go and refrain myself from missing them. So, here’s what I’ve done!
- Jotted down a number of his bad qualities that could have tested our togetherness in the long run.
- Written a letter addressed to him pouring out all my feelings, grievances, accusations, everything o want to tell him but can’t cause I’ll end up as aggressive and will have to deal with him which is straining.
- Listened to party tracks at random. Ditched those cute romantic tracks that so reminded me of him and which are associated with him. Party tracks are an antidepressant of some sort.
- But even after doing all these, I couldn’t let myself just press on the ‘Block’ button or ‘Unfriend’, for that matter.
- Deleted that coded playlist which had his name as a secret code.
- Last but not least, worked. Works best both ways. Ups my grades as well as helps me forget him. And, remember, basking in the glory of your professional success helps you get over and stop missing someone to a very large extent. That’s a kind of fulfillment that is really indescribable!